Foreign Legion - Supremacy 1914

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Foreign Legion - Supremacy 1914

Bringing differences together

3 posters

Alliance, Empire of the Rising Sun

Poll

Should we allow EoRS into the Legion?

[ 3 ]
    Alliance, Empire of the Rising Sun Bar_left100%Alliance, Empire of the Rising Sun Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Alliance, Empire of the Rising Sun Bar_left0%Alliance, Empire of the Rising Sun Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Zama174
    Zama174
    QMR
    QMR

Alliance, Empire of the Rising Sun Empty Alliance, Empire of the Rising Sun

Post  Zama174 Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Should we invite the Empire of the Rising Sun to the Legion? I personally think they are a pretty active bunch and I see no reason why not to.
    Saadman
    Saadman
    Black Brigade
    Black Brigade

Alliance, Empire of the Rising Sun Empty Re: Alliance, Empire of the Rising Sun

Post  Saadman Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:44 am

Ah. Rommels alliance. I never say no to friends joining. Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:45 am

I have an objection. Not that my vote matters either way. Rolling Eyes
    I felt that this should be pointed out so it does not lead to any future conflicts.

Rommel is part of the Union.
    He might see inviting him into the Legion (thought to be an aggressive stance by the founder of the Union - spawnofbattle) as a suggestion to betray his present loyalty.

Unless he already agreed to joining us.
    Did he now? Suspect
    Zama174
    Zama174
    QMR
    QMR

Post  Zama174 Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:25 am

No he has not. However he has seemed rather reasonable and I don't see how being in two leagues would hurt his alliance as it gives him two opportunities to find a match.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:52 am

Ofcource his alliance members will not be having much of a question about his choice in confederacies. But he might.
    The thing is - many people consider the Legion to be an anti of the Union. But in fact the Legion is Neutral to both the Union and the super alliance in the German forum.

You should perhaps ask him first, lest he feels you want him to betray the union and join the legion.
    Or better - discuss the legion with him so that no misunderstandings occur. Smile

And perhaps we can see him in a couple of weeks in the Legion doing a going job! cheers

P.S. What happened to your avatar?
    Zama174
    Zama174
    QMR
    QMR

Post  Zama174 Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Nothing has happened to my avatar o,o
    Saadman
    Saadman
    Black Brigade
    Black Brigade

Post  Saadman Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:31 am

The admin's right. I cant see the avatar either.
    I know its there, I mailed him the link to the super chicken avatar. Very Happy

So when's rommel joining?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:16 pm